Peggy Cosgrove and Kathleen Fritch of Peggy's Wing Sauce in Scranton are making something that will go over big this St. Patrick's Day and Easter!
Buffalo Chicken Roll
4 Skinless Boneless
2 Cups of Peggy's Wing Sauce
1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese or blue cheese crumbles
2 Cups of Bread Crumbs Mixed with 1 Packet of Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
Directions: Preheat oven to 350* Degrees. Pound out chicken to desired thickness. Marinate the chicken in Peggy's Wing Sauce for 30 Minutes. Place 1 TBSP of the cheese in the center of your chicken breast, roll up chicken and secure with a toothpick. Roll it in breadcrumb/ranch mixture. Place in a baking dish, bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender and golden brown. During last 5 minutes, top with remaining shredded cheese.
Buffalo Easter Eggs
Hard boil 6 eggs until cooked. Marinate the eggs in your favorite flavor of Peggy's Wing Sauce in the refrigerator overnight. Yummy
Peggy's Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich Ingredients
- 1 cup fresh or canned chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise / Peggy's Wing Sauce mix ( Mild, Med, Hot)
- 2 slices of your favorite sandwich bread
- 1 tablespoon chopped bacon bits
- Chop finely the chicken, onion, bacon , celery
- Mix everything together thoroughly in a bowl and spread onto your favorite roll or bread slice.
- Top the spread with chopped iceberg lettuce and tomato if desired, and then cover with the remaining bread slice.
- Garnish each plate with sliced pickles, if desired.