(Friday, July 7) The Scranton fire chief says grease is to blame for a fire that forced people who live in a city high rise to evacuate. Firefighters were called to the Mcdade Apartments on the campus of Allied Services just off the Morgan Highway in Scranton around two Friday morning. Some 130 people were evacuated after fire broke out in a second floor kitchen. Smoke filled the six story building but luckily nobody was hurt. Evacuees were eventually allowed to return to their apartments after fire crews vented the mcdade apartment building in Scranton.