The fire happened at the Ramada Plaza on Route 6 and 11 or Northern Boulevard in South Abington Township around 11 Friday night. Everybody was able to get out and nobody was hurt. But fire crews say that one employee of the hotel had to be taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. Fire crews say they think the fire started because of a electric heater. A state fire marshall was called in to investigate the fire and employees of the hotel say everybody that was staying in the hotel were sent to other hotels in the area.