The Farmers Market, will be held every Thursday through November 15.
In addition to the Farmers Market, Thursday will bring together many community groups through special programming and events.
- June 28: Opening Day, welcome from Mayor Thomas M. Leighton (10:00am) and music by Windfall Enterprises (noon)
- July 5: Music by John Stevens' Doubleshot
- July 12: Storytime @ Osterhout, music by Flashback
- July 19: Storytime with Luzerne County Reading Council,
- July 26: Nature Discovery Day, music by Mother Nature's Sons
- August 2: Children's Day, music by Windfall Enterprises
- August 9: Performing Arts Day, live dance and music!
- August 16: Music by Farmer's Daughter
- August 23: Music by K8
- August 30: College Student Day, music by RobbBrown Band
- September 6: Music by Don Shappelle
- September 13: Music by Stanky & The Coal Miners
- September 20: Music by Lipstyk
- September 27: Music by Broken Road
- October 4: Music by John Stevens' Doubleshot
- October 11: Music by Flashback