A Monroe County candle making business is gutted by flames in an early morning fire. The intense flames engulfed Mountainhome Candle on Route 390 in Barrett Township. Fire officials believe it all started in the back of the building. They say the intense heat from the wax made it difficult to put out the blaze. No one was hurt in this fire. Owners say it could not have come at a worse time, as they head into the busy holiday season. The structure is one of the oldest buildings in barrett township. A state police fire marshal is investigating the cause of this Monroe County Fire.